Hourly Rate: £34.74 per hour inclusive of pro rata holiday entitlement and preparation time.
Course Details: Wednesdays 10.30-12.00 from 19th September
If you are thinking of your next teaching move and interested in being part of our Portuguese Teacher team, now is the time to consider City Lit.
City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, offering more than 5,000 courses and inspiring over 30,000 students a year. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high quality student experience. Our reach and impact within London is far reaching and through the support of our Community Outreach department extends beyond our campus’s to bring City Lit’s teaching into the community.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Preferably a teaching qualification. If you do not have the appropriate qualification you should be willing to obtain it within the timescales specified in City Lit’s Staff Development policy.
- Experience of teaching languages to groups of adults.
- Responsibility for students’ progress and inspire them to re-enrol.
- Ability to support students by means of differentiating a lesson appropriately.
- Willingness to share best practice and learn from other colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please go to: https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/citylit/vms/e/careers/search/new
Closing Date: 23:59, Wednesday 25 July 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 02 August 2018
City Lit promotes and values equality and diversity.