Level 3 Positive Behaviour Support Staff
GLPC 12 (£24,462) – 17 (£26,745) plus Special School Allowance (£1289) – Actual Pay £22,145 - £24,109 Term time only
A Level 3 Support Staff member is required to join our Positive Behaviour Team ASAP.
This is a 39 week post and the salary will be paid on a Term Time basis.
We are looking for a Behaviour Assistant who has:
• Completion of Safe School Training Programme or equivalent
• Has experience of working with children and young adults with challenging behaviour.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
• A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
• Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
• The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
• Commitment to Team Working
Hours of work will be:
• 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, 8.30am – 5.00pm on Tuesday, and 8.30am – 4.15pm on Friday at The Village School, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This includes a 45 minute break during the day
• 8.00am – 4.10pm Monday – Friday at Woodfield School, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This includes a one hour break during the day.
An application pack is available from either school office 0208 2045396 (The Village School) and 02082045396 (Woodfield School) or the Schools & Trust websites www.tvs.brent.sch.uk or www.woodfieldschool.brent.sch.uk or www.compasslp.co.uk
Completed Applications should be returned to:-
The Village School - firstname.lastname@example.org or Woodfield School - email@example.com
Or by post to:
A Hylton - PA to Headteacher, The Village School, Grove Park, Kingsbury, London, NW9 0JY
M Kadiwar - PA to Headteacher, Woodfield School, Glenwood Avenue, Kingsbury, London, NW9 7LY
Closing date: Monday 30th March 2010 3.00pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 31st March 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 20th April 2020