Smart Teachers is recruiting for a PPA Teacher to work in an outstanding independent all through school located in the London Borough of Brent. The post starts in January 2018 and will go through to the end of the academic year. The full time PPA Teacher will have recent classroom / PPA experience. The successful candidate will be working in an inclusive faith based school which serves the local community.
About the PPA Teacher Role
· The PPA Teacher
· Work across KS1 and KS2
· January 2018 start for the rest of the academic year
· Potentially turn into a permanent role September 2018
· Daily rate from £140 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· An outstanding all through prep school
· High achieving students
· Involved in a lot of community work
· Less than 15 students per class
· Located in the London Borough of Brent
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Have recent classroom / PPA experience as a qualified teacher within the last two years
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number FXZ18521.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.