Smart Teachers is recruiting for a PPA Teacher to join a ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School in Wembley. This PPA Teacher position is available from January 2019 and will be a temporary fixed term contract until July 2019. The PPA Teacher will cover non-contact time across the school from EYFS through to KS2. Planning will be provided by the Class Teachers but the successful PPA Teacher will be required to do marking. NQTs are welcome to apply. The school is located in the heart of Brent with part of the school located in a brand new building and staff car parking available. With over twenty languages spoken, the school offers an inclusive curriculum and the school is looking to appoint a flexible PPA Teacher to join their thriving team.
About the Role
· PPA Teacher
· Covering non-contact time across the school from EYFS through to KS2
· Planning will be provided by the Class Teachers but the successful PPA Teacher will be required to do marking
· Temporary fixed term contract
· January 2019 – July 2019
· Daily rate from £135, dependent on experience
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Part of the school located in a brand new building
· Diversity across the board with over twenty languages spoken
· Excellent internal CPD – school has two lead teachers
· Staff car parking available
· Located in Wembley – easily accessible from the Bakerloo, Metropolitan and London Overground lines
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT25203.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.