We are currently recruiting for a PPA Teacher to teach both KS1&KS2 and to work as part of a team in the school’s final year of growth.
We are a split site four form entry school based in Thamesmead (1 form entry) and Charlton (3 form entry) that has maintained outstanding since 2007 (last inspection July 2013) . Our Charlton site opened in 2012 and currently has pupils from Reception to year 5.
We passionately believe that happy children learn best and happy teachers and staff will deliver outstanding outcomes for our children.
We are the right school for you if:
- You are a good or outstanding practitioner
- You are committed to providing high quality practice
- You are driven to maintain our outstanding outcomes for pupils
- You enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
- You want to develop your career within an outstanding school
- You want to make a positive contribution to our pupils socially as well as academically
We will offer you
- An incredibly happy working environment
- Staff who are extremely supportive
- A leadership team who are hands on-every single day.
- Continuous CPD and leadership opportunities in an expanding school, including middle leadership
- An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and families
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Donna Corrigan at email@example.com or call 020 8836 9710 to arrange an appointment.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.windrushprimary.org
Shortlisting of candidates will take place on receipt of application forms.Candidates will be contacted if successfully shortlisted and an Interview will be arranged for a mutually convenient time.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk