Smart Teachers is recruiting for a reliable PPA Teacher / Intervention Teacher to join a welcoming two form entry primary school in Brent (NW10). This full time PPA Teacher / Intervention Teacher position is available for an immediate start or January start for the right candidate and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year with the opportunity for this post to be extended. The PPA and Intervention Teacher will be teaching across all Key Stages.
About the Role
· PPA and Intervention Teacher
· Teaching across all Key Stages providing PPA time to other teachers
· Providing additional teaching through intervention groups
· ASAP start but will consider as late as January start for the right candidate
· Maximum of 30 students per class with one or two teaching assistants in each class to assist with 1:1 and small groups
· Long term contract with possibility to go permanent for the right candidate
· Suitable for NQTs
· Daily rate starting at £140 – depending on experience
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· This is a supportive and inclusive school
· Exciting opportunities for career progression and development
· Provides creative and inspiring curriculum to match the students’ needs with different learning styles and needs
· Serves a multicultural community
· Promotes a healthy lifestyle and provides healthy eating guidelines to children and parents
· Located between zones 2 and 3 with easily accessible transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher / Intervention Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum for a minimum of 1 term
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Established behaviour management required
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV25203.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.