Smart Teachers is recruiting for a strong, creative PPA teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Central London. This is a part time role to work two days a week (Monday & Tuesday) with EYFS and KS1. The successful PPA Teacher will be joining a thriving multicultural school serving the local community, with a supportive and inclusive Christian ethos and a highly committed staff. The school has fantastic features with a modern day technology and iPads for both staff and pupils to utilise for work, staff will also have access to a staff car park. The position is to start from January 2018 with the option of starting earlier.
About the Role
· PPA Teacher
· Part time role, two days a week (Monday & Tuesday)
· Working within EYFS and KS1
· Permanent contract is possible
· Daily rate from £130 to £180 depending on experience
About the School
· Beautiful new modern builds with ICT departments
· Good school with Outstanding features and leadership
· Committed to furthering professional development
· Happy, enthusiastic and loyal pupils with no behaviour issues
· A supportive team and Governing Body working together to develop excellence and enjoyment
· A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
· Less than a 5 minute walk to the District, Circle, Hammersmith & City line and bus stops
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXHC5101
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.