Required as soon as possible
Pre-Apprenticeship Learning Programme Assessor
The successful candidate will form part of the team delivering the Pre-Apprenticeship Learning Programme (PALP) in the City College. You will deliver employability skills, assess learners’ work and liaise with the placement officer to ensure learners are prepared and have the appropriate skills for their work placement.
Applicants MUST be able to drive.
Level 7 Scale Point 25-28
30 hours per week - term time plus 1 week and 2 days
£16,202 - £18,292 actual
The successful candidate will be required to work across the City Learning Trust.
We are looking for colleagues who:
· are passionate about children’s learning
· have exceptional communication and teamwork skills
In return we can offer you:
· an amazing working atmosphere with committed, enthusiastic and talented staff
· hard working students who are happy and confident learners
· personalised professional development opportunities
Closing Date: Friday 18th May 2018
An application form and further details for each vacancy are available from the Academy website or via email.
Trentham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and appropriate references and checks.