Smart Teachers is recruiting for a supportive and dedicated Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher for a very successful independent school based in Islington, North London. The school judged ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted, hosts a supportive team, well established and effective senior leadership team. Alongside this you will be greeted by children who love school and a supportive parental network. The successful Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will be qualified with QTS and have a passion for Early Years education. This role is available for the Summer term beginning April 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
· Teaching children 3-4 years’ old
· To start April 2018
· Temporary Long term until the end of the academic year
· Daily rate from £140- £160 depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· A beautiful inner city independent school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Small class sizes
· Extremely well resourced classrooms
· Children who love school and supportive parents
· Well connected by London Underground, Overground, National Rail and local
In order to be considered for this role, the Pre-Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM7179
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.