Grade: Aquinas 3 [Operational] Full time salary: £17,552 - £19,196 p.a.
Standby allowance: £567 p.a.
Hours: Shift rota - earliest start is 06:30, and the latest finishing 21:30
Please email us for an application form.
Bishop Justus are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and versatile premises assistant to join our friendly team.
We are looking for someone with a good general DIY skills, with electrical and/or plumbing knowledge being particularly valuable to the team.
You will assist the Site Manager in ensuring that the school site and grounds are maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
This will mean that you will:
- Undertake maintenance and repair work, following direction of the Site Manager, and making sure that any repairs are properly and promptly carried out.
- Assist in such tasks as may be necessary for effective site management, including various porterage and lettings duties.
- Assist in ensuring a strict adherence to all procedures including Health and Safety requirements and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations.
- To be a key holder for the site and be available for call out as and when circumstances require.
- You will be required to demonstrate initiative and clear understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- You will be able to effectively communicate with a range of people, varying from staff to students.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent