Applications are invited for the following vacancy at our K-12 client school located in Canberra. The School's motto encapsulates their core values and informs many aspects of school life. The Christian foundation and direction of the school are an integral part of the schools pastoral care programs and inform their community activities.
About the Role:
• Part-time (0.6 FTE) Permanent role
• Teaching Early Years Children (2-5 years) and Primary/Secondary Students (Year 6-8)
• Role commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI and WWVP
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Lyndsay, quoting job reference #WEB 1911-540323LM – Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEBSD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).