Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Primary Class Teacher for Al Muna Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing academic year 2021-22 .
Al Muna Academy is in the heart of the city of Abu Dhabi and was recently rated ‘Outstanding’ by ADEK - Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) Serving over 700 students from Nursery – Year 6 we follow the National Curriculum of England. The school a vibrant community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
• Bachelor of Education or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Primary Teacher.
• Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language.
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children.
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check. No employee is allowed to commence duty before providing a valid police clearance obtained from the government of the candidates’ current place of residence and not older than 30 days.
• In line with the recruitment policy PL-PC-TA-002, 2 successful reference checks need to be obtained.
What we offer:
Aldar Academies are a family of world-class, child centered, and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 25,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational, and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing, and free child school places. Our future-focused learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training.
Successful candidates will have access to a wide network of professionals and opportunities to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
Aldar Academies are keen to hear from like-minded, forward thinking school leaders who would welcome the challenge and opportunities that we have to offer.
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful of our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be sent via TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
Al Muna Academy
Al Muna Academy Abu Dhabi
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
Al Muna Academy opened in September 2009. Facilities at the school are excellent and include a large astro-turf field, outdoor swimming pool, well stocked library, a large multi-purpose hall and gym, a number of computer suites and outdoor play areas...