Primary Class Teacher, Oasis Academy Shirley Park
£27,596pa - £43,348pa
Contract: Fixed term contract
Hours: Full Time
Closing Date: 01/04/2019
We are looking for a Primary Class Teacher to join us at Oasis Academy Shirley Park
• Planning effective lessons based on accurate and ongoing assessment of progress and attainment.
• Being the first point of contact with parents and involve them in their children’s experiences.
• Working as part of the Oasis Shirley Park team and champion our ethos.
• Safeguarding children and young people
In return you will receive:
• A high quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation
• Free counselling service
• Free eye tests for VDU users
Community is key, Oasis Academy Shirley Park is part of the Oasis Community, we strongly believe in investing in local communities to bring about positive change.
We have been recognised by Ofsted are an Outstanding Academy in all areas. All of the staff here believe that every child should go to a great school and we work tirelessly to provide the children with an outstanding education. This includes excellent examination results but includes much more than that.
As part of the Ashburton Hub alongside Oasis Academy Ryelands and Oasis Academy Arena we strive to communicate well, share ideas and support our local community, as best we can.
To find out more about our Academy please visit: www.oasisacademyshirleypark.org/
• Share our commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. Visit our website for more information. https://www.oasiscommunitylearning.org/who-we-are/vision-and-values/oasis-ethos-and-habits
• Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
• Be willing to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks
• Be motivated to work with children and young people
• Have the ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people
• Foster excellent working relationships with colleagues and families
To apply for this role complete and return the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss this role before submitting your application please contact us on: 020 8656 0222
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, we shortlist and interview as suitable applicants are found. This job advert may be closed early should we find our ideal candidate.
Oasis Community Learning is and equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We have management practices in place which maintain the safety of those we serve. You are expected to share this commitment, openly take part in the management practices and undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
We kindly request recruitment or media agencies do not contact us regarding this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis Community Learning ethos.
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529.