Churchfields is a popular primary in Beckenham in south London, with large grounds including a forest school. Our ‘ACE’ vision - Aspiration, Citizenship and Excellence - sits at the heart of everything that we do. We have a strong commitment to inclusion and our provision includes a two class SEN provision for children with severe and complex needs.
We are part of the Quality First Education trust we firmly believe that “the quality of a school cannot exceed the quality of its teachers.” We invest in our staff from the moment they join us.
We seek excellent primary class teachers to join our team. Whether you are newly qualified or more experienced, we'd love to hear from you.
Teachers joining us benefit from:
- fantastic ongoing development and support through our designated national Teaching School and Maths Hub;
- an excellent, structured induction programme for NQTs: three paid weeks of induction in July before you start; a further 14 full days of induction training during the first two years of teaching; and a dedicated in-school mentor;
- weekly INSET sessions, professional learning discussions, and opportunities to watch others teach;
- many opportunities for progression within each school and across our trust;
- working as part of a team, with colleagues in each year group across our trust of four schools - learning, planning and assessing together;
- a fully developed set of curriculum resources, units and plans;
- specialist teachers for many subjects (including art, design and technology, computing, Spanish and PE) so class teachers can focus more on the core provision.
• A commitment to recruit, retain and develop excellent staff
• An entitlement to high quality training and support
• A supportive working culture, with ongoing guidance and mentoring
• Excellent professional development at all levels
• Opportunities to work across our trust
• Opportunities to lead projects and undertake research
To make a difference
• An ambitions, fast growing trust with exciting potential
• A relentless drive for improvement, excellence and equality
• A focus on excellent pedagogy, positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all.
We keep applications open all year round and we look at applications as we receive them, so your early response is encouraged. We have positions available from September and may also have some earlier opportunities. Find out more on our website.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS with barred list check.