We are seeking a qualified Primary Teacher for our client school located in Southern Highlands. This prestigious independent school prides itself on offering a holistic education through offering a dynamic learning environment of outdoor adventure and vast amounts of co-curricular programmes.
About the Role:
• Education Support Teacher
• Temporary (0.6 FTE) Load
• Role commencing Term 1, 2020
• Providing support to students with additional learning needs as well as identified Gifted and Talented students.
• Supporting and assisting Teaching Aides.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified and experienced Primary Learning Support Teacher with high academic success
• Be willing and committed to get involved in Co-curricular and Outdoor Education
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538569SD – Samantha.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538569MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).