Position: Primary English Teacher
Employer: Wuxi United International School
Location: Wuxi, China
Contract Type: Full time
Wuxi United International School (WUIS) belongs to Xiehe Education, a private organization now responsible for thirty educational institutions in Shanghai, Wuxi, Xiamen and Wenzhou including primary schools and middle schools. Xiehe Education is Shanghai’s largest private educational organization, in a very flourishing market.
At WUIS we employ qualified and highly motivated teachers to work alongside their Chinese colleagues delivering engaging yet challenging lessons for our students. The Curriculum combines the Chinese and British curricula to ensure that students develop into academically fluent bilingual learners, ready to undertake their Secondary education in IGCSE and the IB. As a Primary teacher you will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons in English language, as well as co-planning and co-teaching Science, Thematic Inquiry and Guided Reading.
The Primary School is just one part of our purpose-built campus that offers all-through education, from Kindergarten to Secondary. Located near the Wuxi East High-speed railway station, the school campus offers easy access to Shanghai (a 30 minute train ride) whilst providing all the benefits of a modern city located on the shores of the picturesque Tai lake.
• Primary English teacher
• Full-time; Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
• Contract starting – Aug. 2018
• Competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and previous teaching experience.
• Paid holidays
• The school will purchase and maintain private medical insurance for the employee with (through this insurance teachers have access to a wide network of direct billing hospitals)
• A roundtrip airfare of maximum 12,000RMB reimbursed annually.
• Performance and contract completion bonus
• The school will apply and pay for a work permit and residence visa
• Other benefits
• Teachers with energy, creativity and a passion for working in Primary education
• At least 2 years’ experience teaching as verified by references
• Teaching Certification or Education Degree
• English level native speaker
• Documents required for application: Cover letter, resume, and passport copy.
Pls send your details to email@example.com