Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 2 intervention teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Peterborough. The school are looking to appoint an intervention teacher to work part-time from April 2019.
Intervention is needed in KS1 and the main focus is to help the high achievers reach higher goals and help children struggling. Furthermore, this is a part time position 5 mornings per week.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this position please contact the Peterborough branch on: 01733 371371 – email@example.com