In each case a committed Christian who is actively involved in a Christian fellowship supporting the students
- To develop an understanding of the specific needs of the student to be supported in the classroom.
- To aid the student to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and individually, inside and outside of the classroom.
- Clarifying and explaining instructions
- Ensuring students are able to use necessary equipment
- Motivating and encouraging students.
- Assisting in specific interventions such as speech and language, social skills or writing tasks
- Helping the students to concentrate on and finish learning tasks given
- Attending to the students personal and health needs
- Developing appropriate resources to support the students
- Assisting in the management of the student’s social interactions and behaviour
- To establish a supportive relationship with the student
- To establish acceptance and inclusion of the student in the classroom
- To manage the students as advised by the SENCo and Class Teacher
- To use methods of promoting/reinforcing the student’s self-esteem and well-being
- To ensure the safety and welfare of the student or other pupils you come into contact with at all times while in your care
- To carry out any specific duties as outlined in the students Individual Education Plan's (IEP's) and Education, Health and Care Plans (EHC plans)
Bradford Christian School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The job will be located at the school site Livingstone Road Bradford.
The post is fixed term maternity cover
The hours for the role will be Full Time
The salary will be £9,400 pro rata
The expected interview date will be Wednesday 16thJanuary 2019
The expected start date will be as soon as possible after security checking is complete
If you would like to have an opportunity to look around the school and talk to a member of the senior leadership team prior to application, please contact the school secretary on 01274 532649 to arrange an appointment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Process (DBS)
Close date for applications: Friday 4thJanuary 2019
How to apply:
Download the application form via the link. Please evidence in your application form how you are a committed Christian, active in your Christian faith. Email your completed Application Form with your Covering Letter FAO Mrs Chadwick at email@example.com