Primary Literacy Subject Specialist Tutor (KS2)
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
We are currently looking for a skilled KS2 English subject specialist tutor, who has experience working with pupils with SEND and Additional needs. This role would be situated in a classroom environment.
The school is in central Bristol, currently looking for someone to take the reins Immediately. The desired literacy tutor/ English subject specialist will be working with pupils with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for newly qualified or experience teachers. The school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage Two and has relevant or recent experience working with children with SEND or additional needs.
The School is in central Bristol, within a diverse catchment area. With a fantastic team of staff who are committed to achieving high standards and providing the best opportunities for their children. Ofsted have awarded the school ‘Good’.
To be considered for the Primary Literacy Specialist Tutor (KS2) position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage Two.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
• The ability to work on initiative and proactively
• Own transport is highly desirable or close links to public transport
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a primary literacy specialist tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
Vision For Education Ltd
Bristol, City of