Our client is a Catholic Primary School located in the North-Western suburbs of Melbourne. The school values itself being an inclusive learning environment, and are committed to empowering confident and community minded students.
About the Role:
- Prep to 6 Mandarin Teacher
- Part-time, 0.6FTE, fixed term contract
- Working 3 days a week, with the days being negotiable
- Position to commence ASAP until the end of year
- Potential for continuation into 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nikki, quoting job reference #WEB1805-528269NS – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528269NS – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).