Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Primary Music Teacher to join a popular and ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Hammersmith & Fulham. This full time Primary Music Teacher position is from October 2019 and will be contracted until the end of the academic year, with the potential for the successful Primary Music Teacher be offered a permanent position. The Primary Music Teacher will teach across 3 sites in the area and will join a vibrant school, which offers excellent training and continuing professional development for all staff.
About the Role
• Primary Music Teacher
• Full time
• October 2019 until the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
• Daily rate between £140 - £165
About the School
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted on all aspects
• Two-form entry primary school with a supportive and positive environment
• Lovely school building with brilliant facilities
• Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
• Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Music Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB20702.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta