Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Primary Music Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results and modern facilities and has a close partnership with parents and teachers to maximise students' potential. This exciting opportunity is to start in Term 2, 2020.
About the Role:
• Kindergarten – Year 6 Music Teacher
• Part-time (0.5fte) load - spread over a maximum of 4 days
• Position to commence Term 2, 2020 until end of the year
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subjects
• Must have experience in teaching Music to the K-6 year groups
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB1912-541750HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB1912-541750SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).