Applications are invited for a qualified Primary PDHPE Teacher at a well-regarded co-educational Christian school, located in Regional NSW, 5 ½ hours north-west of Sydney. The school offers a rich and vibrant community, with a sense of belonging for all students and staff.
About the Role:
• K-6 PDHPE Teacher
• Full time, temporary 12 month contract with the view for permanency in 2021
• Position to commence January 2020
• Pastoral care duties as required
• Outstanding, well-regarded Christian School
• Regional NSW – approximately 5 ½ hours North-West of Sydney
• Supportive school community
• New boarding facilities opening in 2019
• Reputation for academic excellence
• Recent experience teaching Primary PDHPE Education
• Ability to obtain a pastor’s reference desired
• Possess two current professional references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1912-541440BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB1912-541440SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).