We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, flexible individual to join our team as our Receptionist in our expanding all-through school to start ASAP.
You will be fundamental in playing a key role in the school office and contributing to this vibrant local community within the Local Authority’s first all-through school for children and young people aged 3 to 19 in South London.
The post-holder will provide an excellent standard of customer service, communication and administrative support, enabling them to operate in a highly efficient manner. You will need to be energetic, innovative and a self-starter. You must be able to multi task and work to strict deadlines. Experience in an educational environment is an advantage but not essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- to be the first point of contact for visitors to the school, extending a warm welcome to callers – including parents, visitors, contractors and delivery staff;
- to maintain the reception area, ensuring it is welcoming and tidy, free from clutter and well presented;
- to ensure all visitors adhere to the safeguarding procedure;
- to deal effectively with telephone calls, transferring callers to relevant staff and taking and passing on of messages when required;
- to maintain and update records;
- to maintain the first aid log for minor/major incident forms;
- to provide admin support when required.
You can find out more about our school and the post by visiting our website www.woodmansterne.london where you can find additional, essential information in the applicant pack.
Please email your application to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 19 November 2018 at 9am
Interviews: Friday 23 November
To start: ASAP
Tours welcomed – please contact the School Office on 020 8764 1825.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced disclosure and Barring Service check. Applicants will also be required to declare that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Stockport Road, Streatham Vale, London SW16 5XE.