We are seeking a Primary school teacher (KS1) who is committed to an experiential and student centered approach to education. The candidate must be an effective communicator, who is enthusiastic, flexible and committed to excellence. Applicants must be native-level English speakers.
The school is currently a IB PYP candidate school: we have just had our authorisation visit in November 2018. As such applicants with PYP experience will be at an advantage.
Teachers will be expected to :
● To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils that is in line with the curriculum policies of the school.
● To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of all pupils.
● To foster a stimulating and creative learning environment and educational experience, which provides students with the opportunity to fulfill their individual potential, and is conducive to the good management of teaching and learning.
● To share in the development of the school curriculum, courses and study, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and their review.
● To support and contribute to the school’s responsibility for safeguarding children and have high regard for children’s health and safety
Ascot International School is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. All new teachers will be subject to enhanced DBS or similar background checks, identity checks, references from current Headteacher and one other referee. Any gaps in employment will need to be explained and justified. Any candidate that does not evidence safeguarding in their application will not be considered for employment.