Highlands School Barcelona is looking for Qualified Teachers for Primary Education.
Working with Bilingual Primary school children in consolidating and enhancing their command of English language skills as well as working on Primary Education contents in English with the objective of getting children to communicate, interact and present subject contents in English in a natural way.
· preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
· developing lessons plans and lectures;
· helping students understand this material and prepare them for advanced courses in this subject;
· marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
· researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge.
Full-time permanent job position
Free daily school breakfast
Trainings & Development opportunities
Good working environment.
· selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
Bachelor degree in Primary Education
How to apply:
Please attach your:
- BA Certificate
- PGCE Certificate
- Induction and QTS Certificate