Repton School in Dubai has been consistently rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the KHDA putting us in the top 1% of schools in the country. We have close links to our sister school, Repton UK in Derbyshire which allow our pupils to benefit from an international education based on the British independent system.
Repton has state-of-the-art facilities and is situated on a spectacular campus of 1.3million sq. feet, making it the largest school in the region. There are currently around 1800 pupils attending the school from the age of 3 to 18.
Our clear aim and purpose is to provide the best teaching and learning environment in which all pupils will achieve their very best academically, physically and socially. By working closely with all our parents, the school aims to develop young people who will have all the tools they need to succeed in a rapidly changing, highly competitive, global society.
What are our requirements
We are looking to recruit outstanding Early Years and Primary Teachers for August 2018. The ideal candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
You must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in the specialist subject that you teach and a QTS
- Minimum of two years full time, post-qualification teaching experience in the UK National Curriculum
- Be a minimum of 25 years old
- Exceptional communication skills and cultural sensitivity
- Ability to innovate, excite and inspire children and colleagues
- Willingness to embrace new methods of teaching delivery, particularly using Apple tech as we move towards Apple Distinguished School Status.
What we offer
- An exceptional employment package, tax free income with annual increments.
- Professional development opportunities where many of our staff have secure promoted posts within our group of schools.
- Family benefits for you, your spouse and up to two children
- Global private healthcare
- Annual flight tickets allowance
- Spacious accommodation close to the school
- End of contract gratuity as per UAE labour law
Those with a French or Arabic specialism would be advantageous. The school particularly welcomes applications from teaching couples.
- An up to date CV with a photograph
- A letter of application detailing your educational philosophy and suitability for the position
- State if you have experience in Cricket, Football or Netball as there may be an opportunity to coach our pupils
- Closing date is 20th January 2018
Successful candidates will be contacted by 31st January 2018 and interviews will be held in London or via Skype. Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring to the interview, their copies of all educational certificates, degree and PGCE certificates, copy of the DBS and passport
Please visit http://evolvence.careers.eteach.com/o/primary-school-teachers-september-2018/c/new?source=TES to apply.