Temporary until 31 December 2018
Full-time and part-time opportunities
Are you a graduate who is thinking about a career in primary school teaching?
We have a number of exciting opportunities at Hill Farm Primary School for graduates who are committed and resilient, dedicated to ensure high attainment of our pupils, with the warmth and empathy to make a real difference to children and young people.
If you are looking to get onto the right teacher training programme for you, this opportunity will be a valuable stepping stone to gain some really worthwhile experience this academic year. You will need a degree in a primary national curriculum subject ideally in maths, English, science or any of the creative arts (albeit a good A level result in at least one of these subjects with a different degree would certainly be considered).
You’ll need a sense of humour, innovative ideas, planning skills and a strong belief that hard work pays off.
In return we will offer you:
- A timetable of 50% class-based support and development and 50% graduate teaching.
- Access to a bespoke training programme designed to help you to develop an understanding of teaching and learning within a primary context.
- Friendly, happy and well-behaved children who are keen and eager to learn.
- An identified experienced mentor providing on call support where needed.
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality CPD with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School. A commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition.
- Dedicated and caring staff.
- A vibrant learning environment.
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
If this is the next step you have been looking for, then come and see us in action and find out more about what this role can offer. If you would like to discuss this post further or arrange a school visit, please contact Emma Over, HR Director, by email at HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available to download below or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Completed forms are returnable to Emma Over via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 20 November 2017.
HILL FARM PRIMARY…EXCELLENCE FOR ALL, EXCELLENCE FROM ALL