Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Primary School Supply Teachers to join our successful team to work in Primary schools north of Cambridge . We are looking for applicants that are interested in both part time and full time.
*We have a variety of guaranteed work contracts available*
The desired Primary Supply Teacher will be working in local Primary Schools in and around the Cambridge area. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the applicants would need recent experience of teaching in a Primary School.
To be considered for the position of Primary Supply Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cover pre prepared work set by the full time teacher.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01223 608140.