Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding Primary Teacher for Al Ain Academy commencing September 2018. The school is teaching the English National Curriculum tailored to be meaningful to children living in Al Ain, alongside the local curriculum of Arabic, Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
· BA in Education or PGCE with minimum of 2 years teaching experience
· Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum
· Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
· Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
· A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
· Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
· Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
· A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
· A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
· Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
· Tax Free Salary
· Fully furnished accommodation
· Medical insurance and Air Fare
· Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
· Excellent professional development and guidance
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal.