SRS is a BSO approved international school that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National Curriculum to an increasing population of 3000 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
For academic year 18/19 we are looking to recruit talented and experienced Primary teachers from Year 1 to 6, specialisms in Maths, English, Science and SEN would be an advantage.
Ideal candidates must –
- have Bachelor’s degree and QTS (with appropriate specialisation)
- have minimum of 2 years full time teaching in the UK National Curriculum, post-qualification teaching experience in the same field.
- be passionate about children’s learning
- plan creative and inspiring lessons, activities and learning environments.
We offer the opportunity to work in a new, modern spacious school with large indoor and outdoor classroom spaces, state-of-the-art technology, amazing children who want to learn, supported by a great team.
Our attractive package includes a tax-free salary, modern, high quality accommodation close to school, health insurance and flight allowance.
Candidates should send the following:
· Letter of application and CV
· Recent passport photograph
· Referee contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Research Science