Applications are invited from fully qualified K-6 Primary teachers to fill the above position at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School Armidale. The position commence on 29 January 2019 and conclude on 20 December 2019.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Ability to teach Religious Education;
- Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
- An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the position contact Mrs Alanna McRae, Principal, on (02) 6772 4441 or 0408 659 300 or email email@example.com
An ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website http://www.arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/teaching-positions. Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Application for a Teaching Position’ form will not be accepted.
An eligibility list may be created for future vacancies.
Please email the application form, including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and outlining your suitability for the position, which will include nominated referees to Mrs Alanna McRae, Principal, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 3.00 pm Wednesday 17 October 2018
Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening