Vision for Education, the supply arm of the TES are actively recruiting for an experienced Teacher who is Primary trained and / or has experience of Teaching Primary aged students who have Autism and other learning and behavioural difficulties. This temporary 6-8 week position is to Teach, support and inspire a class of mixed year 5 and 6 students who have been diagnosed with Autism.
This cover is to begin on approximately 5th Feb 2018 but is subject to change and is to take place in an SEND school for Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) in Ashington. The successful applicant will have the support of 2 Teaching Assistants and also an HLTA that works between several classes.
Applications from qualified Primary Teachers or Secondary trained Teachers that have experience in Primary SEND are welcomed.
- Applicants must have completed a PGCE and hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Applicants must hold or be willing to process a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service.
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week and be able to work in Ashington.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In return, as an agency we offer:
- Excellent, fair and transparent pay rates from £105 - £140 per day (dependent upon experience).
- Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach and Moving & Handling (paid for by Vision) to continue your individual professional development.
- Dedicated team of experienced SEND consultants that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them.
- Wages paid directly into your bank account on a weekly basis via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee should they wish to offer you a permanent contract. We won't stand in the way of your career.
- We offer a £50 ‘refer a friend’ scheme paid once they work their first day.
For further information, please call Dan Rutledge (Assistant Branch Manager - SEND) on 01912291386 or email CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org