September 2021 Start
Permanent/Fixed Term Contract
MPS/UPS incorporating Inner London Allowance
Roll 1800 (Secondary) 330+ (Primary)
Excellent opportunity for an inspirational teacher to join our forward thinking primary team in a recently opened all through 3-19 community school. The school was judged good with an outstanding sixth form in July 2018.
We are at the heart of an ethnically diverse community in London East, an area undergoing significant regeneration and the building of affordable homes. Everyone is proud of what we are achieving in creating an inclusive, supportive, happy 3-19 all through school on a brand new campus.
The school is located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Barking tube and mainline station (25 minutes from Liverpool Street station) and is easily accessible by road.
We are seeking a well-qualified and ambitious professional who is motivated to make a difference to the life chances of children and help the school to move to overall outstanding. The post would suit a team player who is committed to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
We have the highest expectations of everyone and can offer
• Highly aspirational pupils who are eager to learn; and very supportive parents
• A highly supportive school in which teaching and learning are care are the key priorities
• A suitable time allowance to fulfil this key role in the school
• Career development and coaching (leadership training)
• Childcare Options - Free place at WRAP Club for your child(ren) dependent on numbers
For full details of the post and an application form please visit the school website www.eastbury.bardaglea.org.uk and return the application form to the Headteacher’s PA, Karen Dunnell firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Friday 14th May 2021. Shortlisting will take place on Monday 17th May 2021 and interviews will take place on Friday 21st May.
Eastbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks including enhanced DBS checks. We value the diversity of our community and wider society and are committed to promoting and upholding equalities at our school. CVs are not acceptable and will not be considered
Eastbury Community School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 19 years