Vision for Education is seeking to appoint newly qualified and experienced teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a variety of local schools in the Boston area. We’re able to offer day-to-day, adhoc work in addition to longer-term and more permanent positions. We have positions starting after September, so if you’re a teacher looking for flexibility and work within the Boston area, please apply today.
The desired teacher will work across a variety of schools, including Church of England, academies, small village primary schools with mixed year groups and larger inner-city schools. We’re able to offer work across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
To be considered for the position of Primary Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at EYFS, KS1 or KS2 level.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As the successful Primary Teacher and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire primary team on 01522 440350.