An exciting opportunity to make a difference and advance your career.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and motivated teacher on the main pay scale to join our team at Downham Feoffees Primary Academy, (DFPA) within the supportive and successful Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust.
DFPA is situated in a delightful village community in Little Downham, five minutes from the historic city of Ely, Cambridgeshire.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with a friendly, dynamic and dedicated team;
• Fantastic children with a strong behaviour ethos;
• The chance to work in a school where you can really make a difference and develop changes;
• Opportunities to develop your skills through CPD development and research projects;
• Additional release time for teachers in the early stage of their career;
• Access to funded programmes for bespoke career development;
• Excellent support with your own development;
• Further teaching opportunities across the trust in the future;
• The chance to teach in a fantastic village setting;
• The chance to be part of our school’s improvement journey to good and beyond.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic about teaching and learning and being the best they can be;
• Is enthusiastic about the opportunities in our school and across the trust;
• Has high expectations for the children they teach;
• Is excited about exploring ways to develop mastery learning across all subjects;
• Is committed to safeguarding and wellbeing for children and staff.
You will benefit from extra opportunities for development and support to accelerate your teaching skills. Teachers in the early stages of their career are encouraged to apply.
As part of a Trust, we are committed to maintaining our core values:
• Achievement for All
• Valuing People
• A High-Quality Learning Environment
• The Pursuit of Excellence
• Extending the Boundaries of Learning
Downham Feoffees is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For informal enquiries about the role please contact Jo Dyer, Finance and HR Officer, email@example.com.
Closing date: 9am, Monday, 17th May 2021
Interviews to take place Thursday, 20th May 2021.
Website: www.downhamfeoffees.org Phone: 01353 699325
Downham Feoffees Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years