About Al Jazeera Academy and Ta’allum Group:
Al Jazeera Academy is a member of the Ta'allum Group of Schools. Ta'allum Group is a growing and successful organization consisting of three renowned partner Schools. Due to oversubscription, there are plans to open two new Academies in Doha in the near future.
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher with vision, passion and flair in the classroom?
Are you child centered with an enthusiasm to make a difference and a commitment to helping children be the very best they can be?
If the answer is yes, then you are reading the right Job Advertisement !! Please carry on.
We are currently seeking creative, committed teachers and potentially leaders with QTS to start this August. We have a welcoming environment with a fantastic ethos complemented by a team of friendly teachers. We use a number of UK resources such as Read Write Inc and are moving towards a thematic curriculum adapted to the needs of our children who are mostly Qatari.
Teachers must be knowledgeable about the UK Curriculum with experience of a thematic approach and continuous provision being desirable. Teachers must be creative in their teaching practice in this environment based on sound .
· Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
· Teaching a range of subject areas.
· Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities.
· Maintaining productive and positive working habits and routines in the classroom.
· Supervising children throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
· Attending staff meetings, training and development sessions.
· Assessing and evaluating children’s educational progress and abilities.
· Setting and conducting testing.
· Discussing children’s progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
· Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions.
Ta’allum Group - Al Jazeera Academy
PO Box 22250, Doha, State of Qatar
Salary and benefits package:
• Competitive Tax free salary, depending upon qualifications & experience
• Two Bedroom Fully Furnished Apartment with paid utilities
• Joining/repatriation ticket, Yearly annual return ticket, medical insurance, visa and residency for self and one nominated dependent
• Private medical insurance for self and one nominated dependents
• Free Schooling at Ta’allum Group Schools - 100% discount on tuition, registration and exam fees
• End of Service Benefit Gratuity of 21 days of basic salary as per Qatar Labor law
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
The selected applicant will be required to provide criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before employment is confirmed. Candidates from outside the authority of the DBS will be required to provide an approved Certificate from the similar authority in the Country in which he/she is currently residing.
Interviews by Skype
To apply for this post please submit the completed application form and an up to date CV with a supporting statement outlining your skills, experience and motivation for joining the Ta’allum Group team in Doha. Completed applications should be submitted using the TES online application form.
Enquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our websites – www.taalumgroup.com and http://aja.edu.qa/ to find out more about Al Jazeera Academy and the Ta’allum Group of schools.
You can also find us on social media portals such as Instagram @ taallumgroup or aja.qatar