Smart Teachers is recruiting for primary teachers to work in a range of schools in the London borough of Enfield. We are looking for experienced and newly qualified primary teachers. KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers / PPA Teachers / Primary Teachers are invited to apply. We have a consistent flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short-term and long-term bookings. Supply work is ideal if you are looking for flexibility or wish to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. If you are looking for a long-term role, this is ideal when finding that perfect job.
About the Roles
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers / PPA Teachers / Primary Teachers
· London Borough of Enfield
· Full time or part time options available
· Day-to-day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts available
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Flexible start dates available
· Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
· Daily salary starting from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to overground and underground stations
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers / PPA Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXM706E
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.