Applications are invited for a qualified fluent German Primary Teacher for a position in a well-known Independent school in the upper North Shore of Sydney. Our client is a highly reputable international bilingual independent school that offers the International Baccalaureate curriculum.
About the Role:
• Experienced Primary Teacher
• Must be able to speak fluent German
• Full-time, Temporary, 12-month contract
• Position to commence Term 3, 2021
• Ability to speak fluent German
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548155SD or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales