Primary Teacher – Hanoi, Vietnam
An International School based in Hanoi, Vietnam, are seeking an experienced Primary Teacher to provide an outstanding education to its primary pupils.
This Cambridge Curriculum school offers a dynamic teaching and learning environment for students from all over the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, well qualified and dynamic Primary Teacher, who has worked within schools in the UK to fully support parents, students and staff at this International school.
As part of your role, you will be expected to teach Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils, and ensure that their high standards of education are met.
This role is for a 2 or 3 year renewable contract, depending on the applicants choice.
The Successful Candidate
Applicants must be qualified to degree level, with experience in teaching due to visa requirements.
Candidates must be familiar with teaching at Key Stage 1 and 2 level, with experience at Foundation stage being desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Flight ticket to Hanoi when starting the job from place of recruitment;
- On round trip ticket per annum for summer or lunar new year holidays.
- Return ticket when contract ends
- Studio apartment accommodation near the school or housing allowance of $300 per month, if the employee and the school cannot not agree on using the accommodation provided by the school.
- Fees such as visa fee, work permit, temporary residence card paid by school.
- Health insurance and annual health check paid by school.
- School Lunch provided
The school has built its reputation on high quality and high standards and has the same high expectations of its staff.
How to Apply
Your application should be submitted through the online application form within this advert.
If you have any queries about this position, please email email@example.com
Initial screening interviews with qualified candidates will take place as applications are received.