Required January 2019 – July 2019 Fixed Term
St Michael’s Catholic School in High Wycombe, Bucks, is a successful, highly regarded and popular all through school, education pupils from 3 to 19 years of age.
We are looking for an excellent Primary teacher with a commitment to creative and engaging teaching to join us from January 2019
We are happy to consider teachers specialising in Early Years, KS1 or KS2. What is most important to St Michael’s Catholic School is the ability to demonstrate a passion for inspiring our students to work hard and achieve.
As the only through school in the Northamptonshire Diocese, we are a unique place to work.
At St Michael's you will be fortunate enough to be part of a small and friendly learning family with modern classrooms and caring professional staff. We are determined that St Michael's will be second to none in the quality of its curriculum opportunities, teaching, learning, staff and resources. We are committed to providing the highest standards of education from Nursery through to Sixth Form.
• A collaborative working team.
• First rate professional development and outstanding opportunities for career progression including the opportunity to take part in a Middle Leaders Development course.
• An opportunity to be part of an exceptional, fast developing organisation.
• Superb support from a successful, highly strategic Leadership Team
• The opportunity to work at a unique through school from Nursery to Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an highly motivated and astute teacher.
• Have in-depth knowledge of the primary curriculum
• Have energy, enthusiasm, creativity and flair.
Applications are welcomed from candidates with all levels of experience including NQTs. The school offers an excellent professional development programme.
For more information and to apply, please contact Richard Lanning at Hays Education on 01273 729465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undergo enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.