PRIMARY TEACHER (KS2) MEXICO CITY
The Churchill School & College are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed Lower Primary teachers to work with a dedicated team in the Primary department (KS2) to start in August 2021.
The Churchill School & College are members of The Anglo Mexican Foundation and provide bilingual education for children from 2 to 18 years of age. The School and College are authorised centres for the IB Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programmes and for the Cambridge Primary, Lower Secondary and Upper Secondary Programmes.
Mexico City is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city which is rich in history and culture and offers something for everyone. It is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of population and is nestled in a valley at 2,300 metres above sea level. The country is diverse, offering a wide range of travel opportunities such as beautiful beaches, quaint colonial towns, lush tropical jungles and, of course, a multitude of archaeological sites.
Teachers are housed in a popular residential area close to the campus, enjoying many local conveniences such as restaurants, shopping centres and theatres as well as access to a network of public transport services.
The successful applicant for this post will:
● be passionate about teaching and learning
● hold a relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
● have at least two years' experience in teaching
● have experience in, or knowledge of, IB and Cambridge programmes
● be able to engage and motivate students
● use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs
● seek to consistently improve their own practice
● promote the values of the school
● thrive in an inclusive school environment
In return, we will offer you:
● students who are inquirers and highly motivated by dynamic teaching
● well-educated parents who are committed to the school and their children’s learning
● personal and professional development opportunities, including career growth within the school and under the umbrella of The Anglo Mexican Foundation
● a competitive salary (with additional benefits)
● an accommodation allowance
● a flight allowance
● an initial 2 year contract (renewable annually thereafter)
● private health insurance, including comprehensive dental care
● an excellent working environment with supportive and committed staff
If you would like to be part of the Churchill family, we look forward to receiving your application as follows:
1. Interested candidates should send a letter of application and current CV (including 3 professional referees) to Fernanda Marquez, Human Talent.
2. The letter should outline your reasons for wishing to obtain a teaching position at The Churchill School & College and include information regarding your professional/personal qualities and experience in relation to the post.
3. Applications should be sent to: Human Talent at email@example.com by February, 15th.
4. Following an initial filter based on written applications, first stage online interviews will take place between the 4th and 15th of February. Final online interviews will take place thereafter.
Churchill School & College
Felipe Villanueva 36, Col. Guadalupe Inn, Mexico City
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of age 2 - 16 years