Can you make learning fun for your class? Do you want to work with a great team who are friendly and cheerful? Does the thought of working with happy and engaged children in a newly refurbished building excite you? Then read on to find out about working at St. Scholastica Primary School.
St Scholastica Primary School is situated on the edge of Stoke Newington and was judged as ‘good’ by Ofsted in January 2016. We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher for KS2 or KS1. Applicants do not need to be Catholic but must be willing to support the ethos of our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have experience of, or shown the potential for, leadership
- Care passionately about children, their development and achievements
- Be hard working and adaptable to change
- Have vision, passion, commitment, flair and imagination
- Be able to lead and develop strong and effective staff teams
- Contribute to school wide tracking processes so that every pupil makes at least good progress
In return we offer you:
- Excellent support from the headteacher and governing body;
- A strong commitment to your professional development and a wide range of CPD opportunities;
- A positive, supportive and friendly work environment;
- Enthusiastic, happy children with a wide range of backgrounds and abilities.
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are welcomed and recommended so please contact Mrs Naomi Mulholland, Headteacher, for further details or to arrange a tour.
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd April at 2pm.
Interviews will take place: Week Commencing 30th April.
Please visit our website to download the application forms or fill in the application online.
Please e-mail applications to Officeadmin@st-scholasticas.hackney.sch.uk