Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Primary Teacher who will take responsibility for a class and lead Mathematics for Mubarak Bin Mohamed Charter School for academic year 2020-2021. This role would be ideal for those who wish to take the next step towards a career in school leadership.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
To provide professional leadership and management for the department in order to secure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement for all students.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Strategic direction and development of the department
• Teaching and learning
• Leading and managing staff
• Efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources
• Other duties which may be reasonably assigned by the Principal
• Bachelor of Education Degree in Mathematics or bachelor’s degree in mathematics or equivalent field with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
• Minimum of 5 years in teaching Mathematics.
• Experience of an American Curriculum would be advantageous
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be sent via the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.