ICS Milan is an international school which offers a forward-thinking and exciting educational experience predominately through English, but with a strong and integrated Italian program. ICS currently caters for children from 6 months to 13 years of age with the plan to offer a complete educational route from nursery to IB diploma level as the school grows. The approach applied throughout the school aims to equip students with the values, skills, and experiences to enable them to become successful, mindful and proactive global citizens.
In the Primary School our specially devised curriculum offers rigorous and challenging learning outcomes within an exciting and thematic program based around five learning units each year . Incorporated throughout is our unique design approach, with a strong focus on encouraging and developing innovative and creative thinking skills, problem solving strategies, collaborative working styles and excellent communication skills.
We are seeking teachers for September 2020 who are:
- able to inspire and motivate our learners;
- creative and passionate about teaching and learning;
- interested in contributing and working towards the future development of the school;
- flexible, positive and open-minded;
- willing to share ideas and work closely with our team of dedicated, enthusiastic professionals;
- keen to live and work in Italy and experience Italian culture.
Come and join our family orientated school as we look forward to the opening of our new, purpose-built campus in September 2020.
All applicants must be professionally qualified, have at least two years experience in the classroom, be fluent English speakers and hold a valid EU passport. Primary School applicants must have QTS or equivalent.
Please send your CV and covering letter, a recent photo and two references to email@example.com