Smart Teachers are currently working with a number of Northern Territory Christian schools in Alice Springs and Darwin. These schools offer an exceptional education supported by a true Christian faith and ethos. The position is ideal for graduate teacher looking to commence their career or experienced teachers looking for a new challenge. Offering outstanding relocation and remuneration packages, this will be a great experience for the successful applicants.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher
- New Graduates and Experienced Teacher welcome to apply
- Full Time Permanent position
- Excellent Incentives – Financial and Relocation Assistance
- Strong Christian Ethos
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Excellent facilities and resources
- A friendly, supportive and collegial staff
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRB Registration (Northern Territory Teacher Registration)
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1712-523849SP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-523849SP – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).