Our client is a rural school from Preschool to Year 6 located 40km out of Darwin. The school offers a collaborative and supportive staff which in turn creates a positive workplace for all teachers. Excellent remuneration and a generous relocation package with be offered to the successful applicant.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher
- 12-month contract- strong view to continuation
- Experienced teachers and new graduates welcome to apply
- Collaborative planning between teachers and blocks
- Strong emphasis on teamwork
- Young and dynamic staff
- Positive workplace and has a wonderful community feel.
- Generous relocation packages with some contribution to accommodation for the first 6 weeks.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
· If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB1811-533128SP
· If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1811-533128SP – firstname.lastname@example.org
· To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).