St Peter’s Primary School, Port Macquarie
Diocese of Lismore
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
PART TIME /TEMPORARY TEACHING POSITION 2020
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a demonstrated commitment to your current parish community;
- be willing to teach Kindergarten to Year 6 and have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- have an understanding of the 21st century learner;
- be able to work collaboratively as a member of a professional learning community, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- demonstrate contemporary teaching methods and 21st century capabilities.
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- hold current NESA Teacher accreditation.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply addressing the selection criteria above:
Geoff Leary – Principal
St Peter’s Primary School
PO Box 5117
PORT MACQUARIE NSW 2444
Ph: (02) 65841962
Applications to be received by 9.00am Monday 14 October 2019
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/