Applications are invited for a qualified Primary Teacher for a position at a systemic Catholic school, located in Riverina region in southern New South Wales. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and excellent resources, and build relationships with a supportive rural school community.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Fixed Term Contract for Terms 2-4 2021
• Position to commence Week 3 of Term 2, 2021
• Pastoral care duties as required
• Be a suitably qualified Primary Teacher
• Experience teaching Stage 1 desirable
• Experience working in a Catholic school desirable
• Provide a minimum of three professional teaching references
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547974FL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales