English Nursery and Primary School in Moscow is looking for an experienced and qualified Primary School Teacher to commence work in late August 2018. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding and creative teacher who is flexible, calm, adaptable, patient, takes initiative, independent and strives for good teamwork to provide professional expertise, and high quality teaching and learning.
ENS was established in 2004 as a private nursery school in Moscow. We have 14 years experience teaching children in our 6 branches where classes range from Pre-Nursery to Year 6.
We follow the British Curriculum teaching mostly Russian children. The teaching experience with us is truly an enjoyable one as our teachers each have up to 3 Teaching Assistants to help in a classroom of up to 25 children. There are up to 12 Teachers and Teaching Assistants who are English native speakers in each branch. In the school day children have separate lessons with music, movement, educational psychology and sport specialist teachers.
We have an individual approach to each child. We are concerned with the child’s holistic development with particular emphasis on their English language skills.
- Competitive salary up to £3200 per month after tax depending on experience and expertise.
- Up to 6 weeks paid holidays within 10 academic months
- Up to 8 weeks paid holidays in the summer
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm including up to one and a half hours PPA/planning time per day
- Furnished shared or private accommodation close to school
- Emergency medical insurance
- Flight allowance and work permit
- 4 meals provided at school during the school day
- Constant support from the English-speaking administrative staff as well as help with settling in to Moscow life
If you would like to be a part of our community please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about the schools, please visit our website: www.englishnursery.ru/en
To apply: send your CV and letter of application to email@example.com